Claudia actualiza su LJ

Published by B. Olivier under on domingo, febrero 01, 2009
Claudia ha actualizado su Live Journal:

"I'm extra busy right now, and if you want to know why, you need look no further than my latest blog for HarperTeen. Check it out!

If it seems like it's been a long time since there were any hike pics, well, sadly, it's been a long time since there were any hikes. Although I don't mind rough weather on a hike (in fact, the flash flood hike was one of my favorites ever), the fun level goes down sharply for me as the temperature drops below freezing. And with this winter being so much colder than normal, there's been little opportunity for me to get out there. Here's hoping February will offer a couple of weekends in the 40s, so I can get my boots back in action. (They've been subbing as snow boots, but really, it's not the same.)

The paperback for EVERNIGHT will be out soon, and it won't be long before I'll start the six-week countdown to the release of STARGAZER! Early next week, I'll be asking for your thoughts about potential contests and prizes you'd like to see; start thinking now.

OK, time to dive back in --"

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo... @ 4 de febrero de 2009, 16:49

http://helpmedancey.blogspot.com/
http://helpmedancey.blogspot.com/
http://helpmedancey.blogspot.com/

I'm Dancey and I'm here to help you out. My friends always considered myself as a great advice giver, and I felt that way too. I'm able to put myself in someone else's position, and understand what they are feeling, in order to give them my opinion on what I'd do if I where they. You can ask me any question you want. I'm here for you, and I will answer really quickly.

Publicar un comentario