Amy, habla sobre su pseudónimo: Claudia Gray.

Published by Alice under on domingo, julio 27, 2008
Who is Claudia Gray?

A pseud! I chose Claudia because, while I was trying to think of a name, I had "I, Claudius" in the DVD player. Originally I chose the last name "Lake," mostly because I thought it sounded nice with Claudia, but then I googled "Claudia Lake" and "vampire" together and discovered that this is the name of a president of the Vampire Lestat fan club. Obviously I had to rethink after that.

Traduccion:

¿Quién es Claudia Gray?

¡Un pseudónimo! He elegido Claudia porque, mientras estaba tratando de pensar en un nombre, tuve "Yo, Claudio" en el reproductor de DVD. Originalmente, escogí el apellido "lago", principalmente porque pensé que sonaba agradable con Claudia, pero entonces me googled "Claudia Lago" y "vampiro" juntos y descubrieron que este es el nombre de un presidente de The Vampire Lestat club de fans. Obviamente he tenido que replantearse después de eso.

Fuente: http://community.livejournal.com/fangs_fur_fey/385459.html

El texto está en inglés.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario